Looking for a way to enjoy our local attractions over spring break at a nice savings? You might want to check out DFW Attractions Passes. This was put together for visitors to our area, but locals can take advantage of this too!
Here’s the scoop:
- There are four specialty pass theme choices with each creating a savings of up to 30% OFF general admission to several popular venues like Six Flags, Children’s Aquarium in Dallas, Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, and the Fort Worth Science and History Museum.
- You have 180 days to use the pass once it is activated, so even if you don’t get to all the venues this week, you can save it to use for a fun family weekend or summer activity. Each pass is activated the first time it’s used.
The attractions savings passes include:
- All About Kids Pass – Includes the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, the Fort Worth Historic Stockyards Experience, Children’s Aquarium at Fair Park, Dallas Zoo, and SpeedZone. Prices are $71 for adults and $54 for children ages 3-12.
- Art Attack Pass – Includes a bevy of museums, sculptures and artistic experiences, including the Dallas Museum of Art, Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, and the Nasher Sculpture Center. Prices are $21 for adults and FREE for children ages 3-12.
- DFW Sampler Pass – Includes admission to the Dallas Museum of Art, Dallas Zoo, Fort Worth Historic Stockyards Experience, Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, Southfork Ranch and the International Bowling Museum. Prices are $58 for adults and $28 for children ages 3-12.
- Thrillseeker Pass – Offers discounted admission to Zero Gravity, SpeedZone, Six Flags Over Texas, and Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Price is $139 per person.
To view all participating attractions in each pass, go here.
Savings Tip: These passes are a great deal if you are going to make it to all the venues on the pass before it expires. However, if you aren’t sure you’ll be able to take advantage of visiting all the spots, you might be better off looking for coupons and discounts for each venue.
Enjoy and share! :)
Want to keep up with fresh ways to save money
and button down the family finances?
Subscribe to Frugal in Fort Worth now. It’s FREE!
Linking to Amazon through our site helps support Frugal in Fort Worth (bunches of thanks!)
Nice Posts. i really enjoyed reading this post ~ keep it up.
Great to see all the offer available. I like visiting all the spots. So Really its a very good deal for me as well as my family also.