Get FREE entrance to 10 of Fort Worth’s top museums &
cultural destinations this Saturday, September 28.
Fort Worth’s cultural side will shine during its annual Day in the District open-house event ~ Saturday, September 28th. Ten museum and cultural district destinations will offer FREE admission AND FREE family friendly performances, activities, and other special events throughout the day.
Enjoy FREE transportation to participating cultural district locations, too! The T will provide complimentary transportation throughout the cultural district from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., making it easy to enjoy a slice of every venue during this all day event.
Free destinations include:
- Amon Carter Museum
- Kimbell Art Museum
- Fort Worth Botanic Garden (Admission to Japanese Gardens is an additional fee.)
- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History (Omni Theater, Noble Planetarium, and special exhibitions are an additional charge.)
- National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- Log Cabin Village
- Fort Worth Community Arts Center
- Botanical Research Institute of Texas (BRIT)
- Cattle Raisers Museum
What: Learn more about the 10 participating museums and Day in the District website. For the complete schedule of special programs and events at each location, click here .
Where: For a map and venue location details, go here.
Free parking is available at Farrington Field and in the UNT Health Science Center east parking garage.
When: Saturday, September 28, 2013 ~ 10:00am to 5:00pm
Cost: FREE all day. Go here to learn about free parking and transportation by The T.
Enjoy and Share! :)