On a personal note: This GPS enabled heart rate monitor & watch combo was on my husband’s wish list. When we saw this deal pop up on Groupon, we jumped at this price (he has been watching the price on this model at Luke’s Locker, Amazon, Costco, etc. and could not find a better deal on this model anywhere). If you are a runner, biker, or walker (or some other wild & crazy :) outdoor exercise/training enthusiast) you may want to check out this great deal.
Through Wednesday, Groupon Goods is offering the Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS-Enabled Sports Watch with Heart-Rate Monitor for $199 ($299.99 Retail). This all-in-one sports watch is GPS-enabled and accurately records your time, pace, distance, heart rate, calories burned, elevation and more. My husband, who likes to explore new terrain, especially finds the basic GPS navigation feature helpful, as it guides you back to your starting point. Read reviews from actual users of this watch here.
Do note that you have to buy this offer by end of day tomorrow ~ Wednesday, May 16, and it ships directly to you.
Here are the easy steps for getting this great deal:
- Go here to sign up for today’s Garmin Groupon deal.
- Select Fort Worth as Your Groupon City.
- Find the Garmin offer by clicking on the “Goods” menu at the top of the page. Navigate to the “Garmin GPS-Enabled Sports Watch” deal (look for the picture above).
- Fill out the shipping information and pay. The watch ships in 7-10 days to the location you’ve selected.
- That’s it! Easy-breezy, right?
Enjoy and Share! :)
Want to keep up with fresh ways to save money
and button down the family finances?