The tax man cometh and so do the FREE goodies and discounts for Tax Day 2012! To show their empathy towards our tax plight, many businesses and organizations are giving away lots of freebies and deals in the coming days. We’ve compiled several promotions that will hopefully put some money back in your pocket and brighten up tax return day!
Note: Most offers are valid April 17th only. Click on links for more details of each offer.
- Cinnabon ~ FREE Cinnabon Bites – 6-8PM, April 17
- P.F. Chang’s ~ 15% discount for orders placed online, April 17
- Chili’s ~ Get a coupon for a FREE appetizer or dessert, April 16-18
- Sonic ~ Enjoy 50% OFF drinks and slushes! 7AM-11:30PM, April 17
- Subway ~Participating locations are offering buy one get one FREE 6″ Sandwiches, daily before 9AM during April
- Arby’s ~ Get a coupon for FREE value curly fries, April 17
Events, Grins, & More
- Fort Worth’s Mayfest ~ All tickets are discounted 50% OFF when you use promotion code TAXDAY and purchase through their online site. Valid April 16 & 17
- FREE HydroMassage ~ Eliminate the tax tension with a FREE massage. Valid April 16-20 at participating locations
- Get FREE Copies of Your Tax Returns (25 black and white, single side copies), and up to 5lbs of confidential document shredding FREE of charge, at Office Depot’s Copy & Print center. Valid April 16
And last, but not least: Brighten someone’s day :) and send FREE tax day condolence cards at AmericanGreetings.com, Regards.com, or myfuncards.com.
OH, NO! Forgot it was Tax Day?
- Amazon has TurboTax for 25% OFF and you can download it to your computer right now (no running to the store)! Go here to download the TurboTax download version for PC or go here to get the version for Apple/Mac.
Enjoy and Share! :)
Want to keep up with fresh ways to save money
and button down the family finances?
Subscribe to Frugal in Fort Worth now. It’s FREE!
Linking to Amazon through our site helps support Frugal in Fort Worth (thanks!).