The Modern Museum of Fort Worth is offering Wonderful Wednesdays every second and third Wednesday of the month (through August 2012). This program for families with young children is led by a docent and includes a gallery project designed by the education department. Both the tour and project focus on a few works in the Modern’s collection. Registration is not required, but a sign-up sheet is provided at the front desk the day of the program. Attendance is limited; admission is free.
The Wonderful Wednesdays schedule includes:
- February 8 and 15 – Visiting the work of Joseph Cornell
- March 14 and 21 – Visiting the work of Vija Celmins
- April 11 and 18 – Visiting the work of Robert Rauschenberg
- May 9 and 16 – Visiting the work of Carl Andre
- June 13 and 20 – Visiting the work of Lawrence Weiner
- July 11 and 18 – Visiting the work of Callum Inness
- August 8 and 15 – Visiting the work of Philip Guston
What: Learn more about Wonderful Wednesdays at The Modern here.
When: Events take place the 2nd & 3rd Wednesday of each month,
…4:00-4:45pm. View the full schedule here.
Where: Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, 3200 Darnell Street
Enjoy and Share! :)
Want to keep up with fresh ways to save money
and button down the family finances?
Subscribe to Frugal in Fort Worth now. It’s FREE!