If you are hosting Thanksgiving dinner at your home and need some fresh menu ideas, there are some terrific FREE downloadable cookbooks and resources to help give you inspiration, ideas, and mouth-watering recipes for your gathering.
Here are a handful of our favorites to get you started:
- Martha Stewart’s 31 Ways to Cook a Turkey Recipes ~ Martha gives her best tips which include her Perfect Roast Turkey recipe, Sweet Sausage, Sage, and Hazelnut-Stuffed Turkey Breast (looks amazing), and even a recipe for Deep-Fried Turkey (didn’t realize Martha had it in her).
- Paula Deen Holiday Hosting Guide ~ Southern goodness on a plate!
- Williams-Sonoma’s A Perfectly Simple Thanksgiving ~ Lots of great recipes, how-to-videos, and entertaining tips found on this link.
- Taste of Home Thanksgiving Tips & Recipes ~ You’ll find some of the same recipes featured in the magazine!
- AllRecipes.com ~ I always look here to find 5-star-user-rated recipes. It’s like getting your best friend’s, Aunt’s favorite family recipe!
- Southern Living’s Online Food Section & Recipes ~ All the recipes that you find in the Thanksgiving issue are archived here, plus they have a special section for 60 Spectacular Thanksgiving Sides!
- Cooking Light ~ If you want lighter fare this Thanksgiving, this is a great spot to start looking since all their recipes are tested and rated by their editors at least 3 times.
- Thanksgiving Placesetting Tips ~ for a handy guide for setting the table correctly for Thanksgiving or any meal, just follow the link here to be “Emily Post Etiquette” approved!
You might also be interested in the free downloadable cookbooks here, too!
Enjoy and Share! :)