The tax man cometh and so do the FREE goodies and discounts for Tax Day 2011! To show their empathy towards our tax plight, many businesses and organizations are giving away lots of freebies and deals in the coming days. We’ve compiled several promotions that will hopefully put some money back in your pocket and brighten the upcoming tax return deadline day for you!
Note: Most offers are good April 15-18th only. Click on links for details.
- Cinnabon ~ FREE Cinnabon Bites – 6 to 8 p.m. on April 18th
- P.F. Chang’s~ 15% discount on dine-in or take out, April 18th.
- Chili’s ~ Get a coupon a free appetizer or dessert on April 18th.
- IHOP ~ Kids Eat FREE from 4pm to 10pm for the month of April.
- Subway ~Participating locations are offering $5 Footlong Sandwiches and a free cookie April 18th.
- Arby’s – Get a coupon for Free curly fries, April 15th.
- Panda Express ~ Free Entree for Lunch or Dinner! Now through April 26th.
Events, Grins, & More
- Ft. Worth’s Mayfest ~ April 15-18 tickets are discounted to $4.15 when you use promotion code TAXDAY (when purchasing online).
- FREE HydroMassage ~ Eliminate the tax tension with a Coupon good April 14-18.
- Get FREE Copies of Your Tax Returns or 5lbs of shredding at Office Depot’s Copy & Print center. Good through April 23.
- FREE Admission to All National Parks ~ April 16-24.
Enjoy and Share! :)
Want to keep up with fresh ways to save money
and button down the family finances?
Subscribe to Frugal in Fort Worth now. It’s FREE!
Linking to Amazon through our site helps support Frugal in Fort Worth (thanks!).