This tip comes courtesy of my mother, the quintessential hostess…
If you are like me, daily dinners at home rarely include a table formally set
with all the various forks, glasses, etc. If you are hosting Thanksgiving dinner
at your home and need a refresher on which fork goes where, Replacements,
Etc. has a handy guide for setting the table correctly for just about any type
of meal. Just follow the link here and you’ll be “Emily Post Etiquette”
There are some terrific FREE downloadable cookbooks and resources to help
give you inspiration, ideas, and yummy recipes:
- Martha Stewart’s Cookbook ~ 30 Chef’s recipes in this gem.
- Paula Deen Holiday Hosting Guide ~ Southern goodness on a plate!
- Williams-Sonoma’s A Perfectly Simple Thanksgiving ~ Lots of great recipes, how-to-videos, and entertaining tips found on this link.
- Taste of Home December Issue ~ The same issue that is on the Magazine stands!
- allrecipes.com ~ I always look for 5-star-user-rated recipes. It’s like
getting your best friend’s, Aunt’s family favorite chocolate pie recipe!
- Southern Living’s Online Food Section & Recipes ~ All the recipes
that you find in every monthly issue are archived here!
Enjoy and Share! :)
Want to keep up with fresh ways to save money
and button down the family finances?