The tax man cometh and so do the FREE goodies and discounts for 2016’s Tax Day! To add a “little happy” to your tax return day, we’ve put together a list of freebies and deals that will hopefully put some money back in your pocket and a smile on your face.
Note: Most offers are valid Monday, April 18th only unless otherwise noted. Click on links for more details of each offer.
- Boston Market is offering a half-chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread, a drink, and a cookie for $10.40 (not including tax). No coupon required and valid only at participating restaurants.
- Bruegger’s Bagels is offering its Big Bagel Bundle for $10.40 — 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese — from April 15 to 18, with a discount coupon when you sign up here.
- Buca di Beppo Italian restaurants are offering 18% off your dine-in or to-go meal with this coupon from now through April 18.
- Corner Bakery ~ Take the sting out of tax day with a sweet treat from Corner Bakery Café. Your Tax Day deal is a free cookie or pastry of your choice with purchase of an entrée.
- Hard Rock Café ~ Receive a FREE half-pound Certified Angus Beef Legendary Burger and seasoned fries when you sing your favorite song on stage. Limited availability. Sign up required.
- Kona Ice ~ Enjoy a cup of FREE shaved ice from Kona Ice for its National “Chill Out” Day promotion from 12 pm – 2 pm on Monday. Tweet your zip code April 18 to @konaice to find a location near you.
- Outback Steakhouse is offering 15% off your entire lunch or dinner check through April 18 at participating restaurants. Use the coupon here.
- Pei Wei — Ease the tax burden with $5 off a $20 purchase, April 15-18. Show or print this post to get the deal.
- Schlotzsky’s ~ Receive a FREE small original sandwich with the purchase of chips and a 32-oz. drink. No coupon is required.
- Sonic ~ Get a single cheeseburger at half-price all day on Monday
Events, Services, & More
- Fort Worth’s Mayfest ~ All tickets are discounted 50% OFF when you use promotion code TAXDAY and purchase through their website.
- FREE HydroMassage ~ Eliminate the tax tension with a FREE 10-minute massage. Valid at participating locations April 18 to 22.
- FREE Paper Shredding at Staples, or Office Max / Office Depot ~ Get FREE shredding for up to 5 lbs. of paper. Valid April 18, 2016 at participating Staples locations or through April 23 at Office Max/Office Depot. Use this coupon at Office Max/Office Depot.
And last, but not least: Brighten someone’s day :) and send FREE tax day condolence cards at AmericanGreetings.com.
Oops! Forgot it was Tax Day?
- Amazon has TurboTax for 27% OFF, and you can download it to your computer right now (no running to the store)! Go here to download the TurboTax download version for PC or Apple/Mac.
P.S. If you did forget to do your taxes or are just running out of time to finish them up, you can most likely file an extension with the IRS and extend your filing date to October 17th with Turbotax. Turbotax will walk you through this paperwork which takes just a few minutes — but do note that the extension request does have to be filed by April 18.
Enjoy and Share! :)
Want to keep up with fresh ways to save money
and button down the family finances?
Subscribe to Frugal in Fort Worth now. It’s FREE