Now this is a GREAT Groupon deal not to miss!
Groupon has launched TWO combinable deals that will save you an extra 34% OFF already discounted Groupon offers — this can be used on just about ANY Groupon offer, too!
There are 2 offers that you can easily combine — one is a 9% rebate deal (today only) through Ebates and the other is a 25% OFF promo code to use on the Groupon site (valid through Friday)! We tell you exactly how to stack up the savings below.
How to save an extra 34% OFF on just about ANY Groupon offer:
- Go here to sign in to your Ebates account (or if you are not a member sign up for FREE here). You can learn more about our experience with Ebates below if your are new to them — we cannot recommend using them enough!
- Once logged into Ebates, search for Groupon and click through the “Shop Now” link to get the 9% Cash Ebate rebate. Doing this will take you to the Groupon site. Do note that the 9% back Groupon Ebate is valid today only.
- Shop Groupon’s site and select up to 3 restaurant, spa, entertainment, or other deals to save another 25% OFF. On each deal’s page, select the “Buy” button to put the deal in your shopping cart.
- When you are ready to finalize your Groupon purchase, at checkout, click the “Use a promotion or gift code” box and enter promo code CANDY25 to get another 25% OFF. You only have until February 5, 2016 to use the promo code. Also, there are a limited number of Groupon deals available, so if you find something that interests you, we would not recommend waiting too long to make your purchase as many sell out quickly.
Are you signed up for Ebates? If not, then you really should be! If you do any online shopping, you’ll want to be sure to sign up and use their free service before you place your next purchase — you can save as much as 40% more at almost any online store including favorite places like Macy’s, Kohl’s, World Market, Ann Taylor Loft, Bath & Body Works — even Target & Walmart (and that’s on top of whatever deal you find at the online store)!
By clicking through the Ebates site to your favorite online stores (over 1,800 stores participate), you can save a bundle! It doesn’t cost anything to sign-up for Ebates and it’s a no-brainer way that we personally use to save on online purchases we would be making anyway.
Our family signed up for Ebates a couple of years ago, and we have already received more than $200 back — the rebate savings can add up fast!
I love it when I get one of these ^ emails in my inbox.
Here is a sample of some popular online spots offering cash rebates/Ebates on your TOTAL purchase:
- Amazon – Up to 7% Cash Back
- Ann Taylor & Loft – 2% cash back
- BackCountry.com – 4% cash back
- Best Buy – Up to 2% cash back
- Carter’s – 2.5% cash back
- eBay – Up to 5% cash back
- Eddie Bauer – 3% cash back
- Entertainment.com – 17.5% cash back
- GAP – 4% cash back
- JC Penney – 6% cash back
- Kohl’s – 6% cash back
- Lands End – 2% cash back
- Lancome – 8% cash back
- Lowe’s – 2% cash back
- Macy’s – 6% cash back
- Magazines.com – 26% cash back
- Neiman Marcus & Last Call Outlet – 4% cash back
- Nike – 4% cash back
- Nordstrom – 3% cash back
- Old Navy – 4% cash back
- Saks Fifth Avenue / OFF 5th Outlet – 4% cash back
- Sears – 3% cash back
- Sephora – 8% cash back
- Toys R Us – 1% cash back
- Ugg Boots, Shoes, & Accessories – 4.5% cash back
- Walgreens – 4% cash back
- Walmart – 1% cash back
Secret sauce savings tip: These cash back percentages change regularly, so be to check back to see the latest Ebates offers!
New to Ebates? Here’s how it works:
Sign up for free here. Each participating store offers a different cash back percentage — just look at the percentage next to the store name on the Ebates.com site to see how much savings you will earn. You’ll also find additional savings coupons and deals for many of the stores too!
:: Learn more or sign up for Ebates FREE here.
Enjoy and Share! :)
Want to keep up with fresh ways to save money
and button down the family finances?
Subscribe to Frugal in Fort Worth now. It’s FREE