TODAY — Amazon has their Kindle for Kid’s Bundle at a DEEP discount of 43% OFF — just $79.99 (a savings of $59) and likely one of the best Kindle deals you will find until Christmas. The bundle even includes the latest kindle, 2-year accident protection (protects against drops or spills), a kid-friendly cover, and more!
“SECRET SAUCE” SAVINGS TIP: Although Amazon describes this as a ‘kids bundle,’ it’s an excellent value for anyone considering purchase of a new Kindle since the reader alone is selling for $79.99 right now.
Features included in the Kindle for Kid’s Bundle:
* Includes the latest Kindle Reader ($99.99 retail), a kid-friendly cover ($19.99), & a 2-year warranty provided by SquareTrade ($19.99).
* There are over 12,000 reviews on this powerful little reader tablet & most reviewers give it 5 stars (with an overall rating of 4/5 stars).
* Zero distractions – unlike tablets, this Kindle is designed just for reading
* Set reading goals and track progress with Kindle FreeTime.
* Drops or spills? No worries – includes 2 years of accident protection provided by SquareTrade. Once your Kindle ships, you will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your coverage.
* Power up a young reader’s vocabulary with features that offer hints for difficult words and let you practice them on digital flashcards
* Lighter than a paperback and holds thousands of books
* Kindle offers more than 250,000 children’s titles, plus easily borrow e-books from your public library
:: Learn more about the $79.99 Kindle Kid’s Bundle, here.
Enjoy and Share! :)
Want to keep up with fresh ways to save money
and button down the family finances?
Subscribe to Frugal in Fort Worth now. It’s FREE
Linking to Amazon through our site helps support Frugal in Fort Worth (bunches of thanks!)