The tax man cometh and so do the FREE goodies and discounts for Tax Day 2014! To brighten up tax return day, we’ve put together a list of freebies and deals that will hopefully put some money back in your pocket and a smile on your face!
Note: All offers are valid April 15th only unless otherwise noted. Click on links for more details of each offer.
- Arby’s ~ Get a coupon for FREE value curly fries
- Boston Market: Get 2 half-chicken individual meals, two home-style sides and fresh cornbread for $10.40. No coupon needed.
- Chili’s ~ Get a coupon for a FREE appetizer or dessert or FREE kid’s meal, now through April 17
- Corner Bakery ~ Get a FREE Baby Bundt cake with purchase of an entrée.
- Great American Cookies ~ Get a FREE cookie.
- Hard Rock Café ~ Hard Rock Cafe is giving away a FREE entrée from their new menu when you sing your favorite song on stage. Limited availability. Sign up required.
- Pinkberry ~ Bring in a Pinkberry receipt from the previous day to receive 50% off any size frozen yogurt, now through Sunday.
- Schlotzsky’s ~ Receive a FREE small original sandwich with the purchase of chips and a 32-oz. drink. No coupon is required.
- Sonic ~ Enjoy 50% OFF drinks and slushies!
Events, Grins, & More
- Living Social: $5 OFF your purchase of $15 or more using promo code TAXDAY5.
- Fort Worth’s Mayfest ~ All tickets are discounted 50% OFF when you use promotion code TAXDAY and purchase through their online site. With the Tax Day discount, adults tickets are $4.00 and children’s tickets are $2.50.
- FREE HydroMassage ~ Eliminate the tax tension with a FREE 10-minute massage. Valid at participating locations.
- FREE Paper Shredding at OfficeMax ~ Get FREE shredding for up to 5 lbs. of paper (must use this coupon). Valid until April 29, 2014.
OH, NO! Forgot it was Tax Day?
- Amazon has TurboTax for 22% OFF, and you can download it to your computer right now (no running to the store)! Go here to download the TurboTax download version for PC or go here to get the version for Apple/Mac.P.S. If you did forget, you can most likely file an extension with the IRS which will extend your filing date to October 15th. Turbotax will walk you through this paperwork which takes just a few minutes — but the extension request does have to be filed today (due April 15th).
Enjoy and Share! :)
Want to keep up with fresh ways to save money
and button down the family finances?
Subscribe to Frugal in Fort Worth now. It’s FREE!