Don’t forget! If you received and plan to use the $25 Anniversary credit from SniqueAway bargain hotel site, you’ll need to use it in the next couple of weeks (since it expires December 26th).
If you are hearing about this deal for the first time (glad you have joined us!): pop over to our independent review and learn about our personal experience with SniqueAway (and why we like it so much!). It’s too late to get this $25 credit, but if you set up a free SniqueAway account, you’ll get access to their deep discounts on 4 & 5-Star rated hotel and travel deals that change out weekly (like this $99 golf/lake resort deal that caught our eye in Lake Conroe, TX):
We are seriously considering using our $25 credit towards this week’s Lake/Golf/Spa Resort deal at Lake Conroe’s La Torretta ~40% OFF ($99 night – $25 Credit = $74) on SniqueAway. It looks like a great family get-away from Fort Worth (about a 4 hour drive) and there are dates available through March. I noticed that is has received the 4-Diamond Travel Award stamp of approval from AAA and has a long list of amenities available:
- Aqua Park with 5 pools and Lay-Z River and beach
- 18-hole golf course
- Lake Marina with Fishing, kayaking and water-skiing
- Miniature golf course, putting greens, driving range
- Children 5 and under eat free in Prime Restaurant.
- Spa with Yoga, Pilates and spin studios
- Tennis center with 5 hard-surface tennis courts
- Do note that many of the above activities are included for hotel guests, but some (like golf and boat rental) require an extra fee.
SniqueAway has been offering lots of deep discounts on other dreamy hotels and locations too. Go here to see this week’s line-up of discount winter and spring vacation spots (including great hotels in New York City, Santa Fe, Sonoma, Chicago, Lake Tahoe and even Fiji!).
Enjoy and Share (and pack me in your bags, please)! :)
Want to keep up with fresh ways to save money
and button down the family finances?
Subscribe to Frugal in Fort Worth now. It’s FREE!
Linking to Amazon or SniqueAway through our site helps support Frugal in Fort Worth (thanks!).