The sights of autumn all around have put Pumpkin Fudge on the front of my mind and have prompted me to share this ADDICTING recipe (you were warned)! This is the most amazing, melt-in-your-mouth fudge and best use of pumpkin from a can!
Pumpkin fudge is simple to make ~ just be sure to use a candy thermometer to get the consistency right (otherwise you might end up with a culinary creation other than fudge).
Bon Appetite, y’all!
Amazing Pumpkin Fudge
1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate morsels
1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow crème
1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups sugar
3/4 cup melted butter
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
2 tablespoons corn syrup
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together first 4 ingredients and set aside (do not worry about consistency).
- Stir together remaining 6 ingredients (sugar through pumpkin pie spice) in a large saucepan over med-high heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Keep cooking and stirring until a candy thermometer registers 234° (soft-ball stage) or for about 12 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat; quickly stir in white chocolate / pecan / marshmallow cream mixture from step 1 until well blended.
- Pour into a well-greased 9-inch square pan. Let stand 2 hours or until completely cool; cut fudge into squares.
Important note: The fudge will begin to set very quickly once the candy thermometer reaches 234° and the saucepan is removed from the heat. In step #3, be sure to add the remaining ingredients & spoon the fudge into the pan quickly.
Enjoy and Share! :)
You might also like
- FREE Pumpkin Carving Stencils and Jack-O-Lantern Pattern Ideas
- Favorite Fall Recipe: Chicken and Corn Chowder
- Get The Most From Your Grocery Dollar!
Want to keep up with fresh ways to save money
and button down the family finances?
Subscribe to Frugal in Fort Worth now. It’s FREE!
Thanks a million for linking up to THIS WEEK’S CRAVINGS
This sounds so yummy! I absolutely adore fudge, but usually stick with the chocolate varities :) – I am very excited to see a pumpkin fudge recipe! Thank you for sharing :)
Also, I am one of the This Week’s Cravings hosts – thank you for joining us. We hope to see you next week!