Travelocity and Ebates have launched TWO combinable deals that can save you an extra 20% OFF thousands of already discounted hotels. This is a GREAT deal if you need to book a hotel for the coming weeks, but you’ll want to HURRY as this ends Thursday!
Here’s the scoop: There are 2 offers that you can easily combine — one is a 4% rebate deal through Ebates and the other is a rare 16% OFF promo code to use on the Travelocity site for hotel bookings over $300!
Please note that most major hotel chains like Marriott and Hilton exclude themselves from the Travelocity 16% discount offer, but you can still take advantage of the Ebates 4% hotel rebate (no matter the hotel purchase on Travelocity). We tell you exactly how to stack up the savings below (but, HURRY, the promo code expires tomorrow, July 28, 2016)!
How to save an extra 20% OFF your hotel booking:
- Go here to sign into your Ebates account (or if you are not a member sign up for FREE here). You can learn more about our experience with Ebates below if your are new to them — we cannot recommend using them enough, as we have saved hundreds of dollars through them!
- Once logged into Ebates, search for Travelocity and once on that page, click on the “SUMMERSIXTEEN” promotion to earn the 4% Cash Ebate rebate on hotels. Clicking “Shop Now” will take you to the Travelocity site.
- Explore the Travelocity’s site to find and select your perfect hotel deal to save another 16% OFF off a $300+ total booking. On each hotel’s page, select the “Reserve My Room” button to put the deal in your shopping cart. Remember that the 16% discount code is only valid through July 28, 2016 and ends at 9PM CST.
- When you are ready to complete your purchase — at checkout, click the “Enter a coupon or promotion code” link under the “Payment” section. Be sure to enter promo code SUMMERSIXTEEN to get the extra 16% OFF. You should see an adjustment to your total on the price summary on the right. There are a limited number of hotel deals available, so if you find one that interests you, we would not recommend waiting too long to make your purchase, as many sell out quickly.
Are you signed up for Ebates? If not, then you really should be! If you do any online shopping, you’ll want to be sure to sign up and use their free service before you place your next purchase — you can save as much as 40% more at almost any online store including favorite places like Macy’s, Kohl’s, World Market, Ann Taylor Loft, Bath & Body Works — even Target & Walmart (and that’s on top of whatever deal you find at the online store)!
By clicking through the Ebates site to your favorite online stores (over 1,800 stores participate), you can save a bundle! It doesn’t cost anything to sign-up for Ebates and it’s a no-brainer way that we personally use to save on online purchases we would be making anyway.
Our family signed up for Ebates a couple of years ago, and we have already received more than $400 back — the rebate savings can add up fast!
I love it when I get one of these ^ emails in my inbox.
Here is a sample of some popular online spots offering cash rebates/Ebates on your TOTAL purchase:
- Amazon – Up to 7% Cash Back
- Ann Taylor & Loft – 2% cash back
- Best Buy – Up to 1% cash back
- Carter’s – 2.5% cash back
- eBay – Up to 5% cash back
- Eddie Bauer – 3% cash back
- Entertainment.com – 17.5% cash back
- GAP – 8% cash back
- JC Penney – 6% cash back
- Kohl’s – 6% cash back
- Lands End – 3% cash back
- Lancome – 4% cash back
- Lowe’s – 2% cash back
- Macy’s – 6% cash back
- Magazines.com – 26% cash back
- Neiman Marcus & Last Call Outlet – 4% cash back
- Nike – 6% cash back
- Nordstrom – 6% cash back
- Old Navy – 2% cash back
- Saks Fifth Avenue / OFF 5th Outlet – 4% cash back
- Sears – 3% cash back
- Sephora – 4% cash back
- Toys R Us – 1% cash back
- Walgreens – 7% cash back
- Walmart – 1% cash back
Secret sauce savings tip: These cash back percentages change regularly, so be to check back to see the latest Ebates offers!
New to Ebates? Here’s how it works:
Sign up for free here. Each participating store offers a different cash back percentage — just look at the percentage next to the store name on the Ebates.com site to see how much savings you will earn. You’ll also find additional savings coupons and deals for many of the stores too!
:: Learn more or sign up for Ebates FREE here.
Enjoy and Share! :)
Want to keep up with fresh ways to save money
and button down the family finances?
Subscribe to Frugal in Fort Worth now. It’s FREE