We just stumbled across this great Singer sewing machine deal (named by Consumer Digest as a “Best Buy!”), and thought our creative friends might want to know about it. The price is 54% off retail, today only (Feb. 20)…
TODAY ONLY — enjoy special savings on Singer’s 7258 top-selling, all-purpose sewing machine. It’s an easy-to-use 100-stitch award-winning machine that has been named a Consumers Digest “Best Buy.” Singer’s 7258 Stylist computerized is on sale for $137.99 (regular retail $299.99)! This sewing machine is top-rated as 4.5/5 stars by reviewers and includes a large variety of stitches (over 100!) for all types of sewing, such as fashion sewing, quilting, crafts, and decorative sewing.
Go here to learn more about the machine and sale here.
The sewing machine includes:
- 100 Stitch Sewing Machine with 10 Presser Feet Perfect For Crafting, Sewing and Quilting
- Easy Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader
- LED Display Screen with Automatic Stitch Length and Width
- Metallic pen set and pick-me-up-tool
- Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear Cover
- Electronic Auto Pilot allows you to sew without the foot pedal and easily adjust maximum speed
- 10 presser feet, DVD, and more.
- Learn more about the sewing machine here…
Enjoy and Share! :)
Want to keep up with fresh ways to save money
and button down the family finances?
Subscribe to Frugal in Fort Worth now. It’s FREE
Linking to Amazon through our site helps support
Frugal in Fort Worth (bunches of thanks!)